Road safety refers to the methods and measures used to prevent road users from being seriously injured & killed. Typical road users include pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, vehicle passengers, and passengers of on-road. About 1.25 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes.
Road Safety & Safe Driving concepts are emerging as the need due to the fact that road traffic incidents now are on the leading cause of injuries. In light of the above, we conduct the following Road Safety Training programs.
- Defensive Driving (Heavy & Light Vehicle)
- Desert Driving
- Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving
- Professional Truck Driver
- Alive at 25 – Teen Drivers
- Alive at 25 – Parent Program
- Behind the Wheel Customized Driving