ISO Lead Auditor0 Available
- The standard
- The process approach
- Quality management system
- Management responsibility
- Types of audits
- Audit objectives
- Roles & responsibilities
- Auditor activities
- Initiating the audit
- Preparing the audit
- Executing the audit
- What the auditor is looking for
- Audit documents
- Audit techniques :Tell me/Show me
- Audit techniques :Gradual elevation
- Sampling The standard and Scope
Marine Training new0 Available
This course cover the training recommended in annex 3 to IMO assembly resolution A.703 (17) – recommended on training of radio operator related to the general operator certificate (GOC).
To ensure that student are fully conversant and competent to the standards of the STCW code amendment 95 in the knowledge of the immediate action and precaution to use the GMDSS radio equipment for (distress / urgency / safety and routine) calls.
A trainee on successful completion of this course will be able to:-
Efficiently operate GMDSS equipment.
Explain primary responsibility for radio communication during distress incident .
- Solve the sever problems being experienced in the GMDSS as a result of the large number of false distress alert which occur now.
- Provide techniques to avoid the unintentional transmission of false distress alert.
- Use procedures in order to mitigate the effects of false distress alert following unintentional transmission.
OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Management System0 Available
seatsOHSAS is the internationally recognized assessment specification for occupational health and safety management systems and it can be assessed against to give the assurance demanded by stakeholders. The standard promotes a safe and healthy working environment by providing a framework that allows an organization to consistently identify and control its health and safety risks, reduce [...]
Quality Training0 Available
mixture of taught sessions, interactive group discussions and practical demonstration of techniques will be used to achieve the desired aims of the training.
Road Safety Training0 Available
Road safety refers to the methods and measures used to prevent road users from being seriously injured & killed. Typical road users include pedestrians, cyclists, motorists, vehicle passengers, and passengers of on-road. About 1.25 million people die each year as a result of road traffic crashes.
Road Safety & Safe Driving concepts are emerging as the need due to the fact that road traffic incidents now are on the leading cause of injuries. In light of the above, we conduct the following Road Safety Training programs.
- Defensive Driving (Heavy & Light Vehicle)
- Desert Driving
- Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving
- Professional Truck Driver
- Alive at 25 – Teen Drivers
- Alive at 25 – Parent Program
- Behind the Wheel Customized Driving