Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) is a term for the laws, rules, guidance and processes designed to help protect employees, public and the environment from harm in the workplace & the responsibilities for designing and implementing appropriate procedures is often assigned to a specific department.
The “HSE” means department which is responsible for environmental protection, occupational health and safety at Workplace.
Safe & healthy workplace, safe person at workplace is recognised as one of the foremost needs of an organisation. This can only be achieved by having safe systems of work (SSoW) competent & trained workforce. No harm to people, environment, assets & reputation of the company is the essence of our HSE Training programs.
- Hydrogen Sulphide & Breathing Apparatus (H2S)
- Permit to Work
- Confined Space Entry
- Manual Handling Techniques
- Chemical Handling Techniques
- Authorised Gas Tester (AGT)
- Risk Assessment Techniques
- Heat Stress
- Lifting Equipment & Crane Safety
- Psycho-social Stress Management
- Abrasive Wheels Safety
- Electrical Safety (LOTO)
- Hearing Protection Awareness
- PPE Selection, Use & Maintenance
- Safe Work Near Water Bodies